Military Authors Radio - Marion's Interview!

Sgt it was so wonderful to hear your voice for the first time. I've had several people let me know how much they enjoyed the two of us, but I will post in another section....

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Funny, I sent a note to the 36th yesterday, and guess what, Captain John Fallon never even heard my boo-boo! Well I still feel better for announcing my mistake. :pdt12:

Marion J Chard

Many people wrote to say they loved hearing Sgt Leo. Me too! One of my Belgium friends said he could listen to him all day. How sweet!!!!

Marion J Chard

Sarge you made my day. It was SO sweet of you to call in!!!

Marion J Chard

Sgt, here's a fan from Europe!

Great job Marion! I heard the whole interview while at work this afternoon and particularly enjoyed the phonecall of Sgt Leo of the 79th Division.

Wow, I could just sit there and listen to him for hours!

Tell him he has a fan in Switzerland! I hope he is doing fine.

Kind regards

Gilles

Marion J Chard

:ladynews: I heard from the Dari (one of the talk show hosts), who sent a letter of apology for time getting away from us during the interview. Before we knew it, time slipped away and we had not discussed the documentary, nor made any mention of the websites.,etc. So they are planning on having me back this fall. I will let you know when, as the time draws near.

But, I may also have my own weekly radio show by then and am so excited about the prospects.

Marion J Chard

I'd love to listen to the whole thing, but I'm closing in on my move. I might be listening to it Okinawa. Updates in another topic!

Maj Todd O. USMC, Retired
Grandson of LTC John O'Brien

Yup, it's getting close!!!!! We will have to learn some Japanese so we can speak to you. Now, don't forget to take your shoes off...

Marion J Chard

Major, あなたとあなたの家族に幸運

Marion J Chard

Because we never got around to discussing the documentary, or mentioning the websites, they invited me to join them Tuesday evening and let me have about 10-15 of talk time. That was really nice of them.

So thanks to Tom and Dari and to their guest, Jack, for giving me some air time.

I stayed on the air until the end, but as stated, the first part of the evening was dedicated to moi!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bonnie-kaye/2012/06/20/military-author-radio

Marion J Chard

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Marion's children's book - The Story of Q - introduces a little WWII history Walt's Daughter 11 11,978 04-05-2016, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  I'm not ignoring you... Note from Marion - Sept 2015 Walt's Daughter 2 4,144 10-09-2015, 08:10 AM
  My contribution to a Military Blog - Aug 2015 - WWII Research Info Walt's Daughter 0 2,998 08-24-2015, 09:28 AM
  Marion as co-host - Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 8:30 PM Walt's Daughter 0 2,696 07-20-2012, 02:37 PM
  Have a chance to start my own radio show Walt's Daughter 19 17,550 03-15-2012, 07:55 AM
Last Post: chambers
  Marion's Radio Interview Oct 2011 Walt's Daughter 12 12,167 10-19-2011, 07:36 PM