Forums

Full Version: Military Authors Radio - Marion's Interview!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

As always with life, a day can bring good and bad news. While I'm mourning the passing of Tom Nokes, 36th Combat Engineer, I also discover I'm going to be interviewed on Military Author Radio on June 10th at 8:30 PM EST. This is an internet station

http://www.militaryauthorradio.com/

Hope you'll drop in to listen, as I sing the praises of "my boys".

If you're not around that evening, don't despair, for you will be able to hear the recording podcast anytime in the future.

Well it's getting closer. I'm not as nervous about this one. It's more open-ended too, so a more relaxed atmosphere. Looking forward to it. :pdt12:

Tonight's the night!!! Hope my buddies will be listening!!!!!

Just finished listening to the interview and the suprise visit of Sgt Leo, Marion! They gotta have you back to talk about "No Bridge Too Far" I hope. It was good to hear your voice and know that the message about WW2 was going out over the airwaves. Well done.

Colin.

Good morning Colin and good morning Sgt Leo. What an absolute surprise for sure. How wonderful to hear your actual voice for the first time Sgt. We had a lot of fun and it was great to hear your stories too.

I had a great time, but yes, wish we had time tor much more. I think we just scratched the surface! :kermit:

I am actually listening right now. For it's difficult to get the feel when you're on the other end. So Lee and I poured some coffee and are sitting back...

More in a bit.

Thank you, thank you!

I listen to it very nice....Marion you did good :)

Hey Ralph! It was nice chatting with you last night prior to the interview. I know it was too late for you to listen live, since you are six hours ahead of us. I appreciate your reply!

For those who missed it - Here's the podcast:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bonnie-kaye/2012/06/11/military-author-radio-1

Just wanted to apologize to the 36th Engineers, for at one point during the interview I slipped up and called them a battalion. Sorry boys, my faux pas!

You were great Marion - :clappin: :clappin: :clappin: :clappin:

Called in andsaid you were loud and clear on the East Coast - Hop they told you I called

Pages: 1 2 3