Looking for ANY Vets That was In the 291st,,

hello ever one 

Happy Thanks Giving this week,,!

Yes still researchin   the 291st as most here  are researching ..donatating their family histories..

have joined the BoB Assoc. An also in some of the Battle of the Bulge groups To have at least a starting point an have a time line of sorts An Have been in contact with various Historians over in Beligum

from All Yalls posts Its Amazing to see this History  that each  of the Soldiers  Experienced & Survived or Not,, & Ms Marion  to be there to help us along the way Thank you All..

kitty

daughter of  William 'Bill Carr'

291st Co B

I'd want to place this link here so we can keep all  these posts all together. Think it might be confusing for new readers.

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

good mornin ms marion & this is great Im never sure jus where i need to  do these at!

thank you for lookin out for us!!

happy thanksgiving to yall !!

kitty

Happy Thanksgiving to you too. If it's related, then it strongly suggested to keep adding on to your original post.  :rolleyes:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Hi Kitty,

I'm interested in your Grandpa from Sicily. Where did he come from on the island? I have visited Sicily often and that is the area of my research.

Colin.   (Royal Wootton Bassett, England, UK.)

Also Check out:  https://history.army.mil/html/books/010/10-22/CMH_Pub_10-22.pdf     Many pages on the 291st!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  291st Co B Combat Infantry 'Engineers 75th Div blueshockeynut 13 13,559 11-25-2017, 02:35 PM
Last Post: juskitty
  Delbert L. Cline, 291st engineer combat battalion Bard 5 8,572 01-22-2016, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Bard
  Letter from Gabe - 291st Engineer Bn Walt's Daughter 3 558,336 04-22-2012, 05:16 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter