Todd and I and? Where is everyone??

Oh 24th Armored... No I hear you too. Trust me, I hate mindless chatter and have seen plenty of that elsewhere. I can do without that. I'm glad you jumped in, cuz it's nice chatting with new folks too. God, if I wanted mindless chatter, I'd only hang out on Facebook! :pdt12: :pdt12:

I know I can speak for Todd when I say, it was nice when we'd get a couple of the vets and a few others going back and forth with us. It gave you a real sense of camaraderie, know what I mean?

:14_2_107:

Our store has been closed now for almost two months. Wow, that doesn't seem possible. I'm getting into the groove and I do love it. I have to admit though, I had a few moments of real adjustment. I do love the peace and quiet.

For those of you who are new, Lee and I owned a country store which was attached to our house, so for ten years, you could always hear people in the store and the bell would be going off and even on our days off, there would be employees, so we were never really alone. I'm loving it, so is Lee.

We are grabbing some floor space from the store area and building two rooms; one is what Lee calls the MANCAVE and the other is a guest room. Can't wait. All the rough out is done and the electrical and building inspectors have given us the go ahead. The dry wall and insulation should arrive today. Can't wait tor that to be completed. Drywalling always makes such a mess.

We only have a one bedroom house, so having a guestroom will be fantastic. :clappin2:

Still doing my computer work, so that is keeping me busy too. Got a couple of new web clients and I've worked on two computers over the last couple of weeks. In fact, finishing up with one this morning.

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Messages In This Thread
Todd and I and? Where is everyone?? - by CaptO - 11-03-2012, 11:44 AM
Todd and I and? Where is everyone?? - by SonofaMP - 11-05-2012, 10:55 PM
Todd and I and? Where is everyone?? - by SonofaMP - 11-06-2012, 12:31 PM
Todd and I and? Where is everyone?? - by CaptO - 11-18-2012, 10:49 AM
Todd and I and? Where is everyone?? - by CaptO - 11-28-2012, 10:03 PM
Todd and I and? Where is everyone?? - by kkopacki - 12-18-2012, 01:16 PM
Todd and I and? Where is everyone?? - by chambers - 01-15-2013, 12:55 AM