My brother-in-law's passing...

My thoughts are with you at this time Marion as I know the closeness of you and your family to Mark. I have also added a comment to the many on Facebook, he was a very well loved man.

Colin.

I'd like to thank those who have called or sent emails of condolence too. Our family really appreciates your thoughtfulness. We are all going through a very difficult time this week.

:(

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Sorry to hear about your loss, Marion.

And Jim, sorry to hear about your burden, too.

Hugs to you both,

B

I am so sorry for being so late Marion. My sincere condolences to you and your family. May he rest in peace.

Respectfully,

Frank

Thank you Frank and Brooke. It's nice to hear from you.

It's been one tough week for all of us. Mark was an outstanding person with a magnetic personality and smile.

Marion J Chard

Dear Marion,

I'm so sorry for the loss of your Brother-in-law Mark. My thoughts are with you.

God Bless,

Jim

Just wanted to touch base again and say I am trying my best to keep up with all my correspondence this month. I am making headway, even if it's to send emails letting people know I have received their requests, and will follow through in the near future.

If you are looking for more info on certain units, please do look over my suggestions in the Research section, as this saves me from having to repeat myself over the course of time.

I thank everyone for their patience and want you to know your letters are important to me. I'm trying to keep up, without feeling overwhelmed. :pal:

Marion J Chard