Marion's Radio Interview - WVOX.com
My interview has been moved to the last Friday of the month, August 29th.
Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"
Nope, it's the 22nd of August at 08:35 AM. That is an affirmative! Just talked to Ken yesterday. Now we got 'er straight! :armata_PDT_37:
Marion J Chard

Nope, it's the 22nd of August at 08:35 AM. That is an affirmative! Just talked to Ken yesterday. Now we got 'er straight! :armata_PDT_37:

I WUZ BORN AUGUST 22 1922 9AM

MY ABOVE INPUT, CAME TRUE AFTER ALL. M-1 AT 9AM GIVE A BIG YELL. SAY

THAT'S FOR ROCKY!!

Ken wanted me to listen in this morning to hear his interview with an aircraft carrier. It gave me a feel for the show.

Yes, you can listen to me LIVE at 0835 (that's 8:35 AM to the general public :rolleyes: ) on the 22nd of August. Simply go to WVOX.com and you can hear the morning show right on their home page. If you miss it, they will have it posted as a sound file you can click on. I'll be sure to give you all the pertinent information.

Looks like it will be a short interview. Good! That makes me feel a bit more relieved. :frown:

I will try and make sure I get in a Happy birthday to my good buddy Rocky Raccoon!

Marion J Chard

Ken wanted me to listen in this morning to hear his interview with an aircraft carrier. It gave me a feel for the show.

Yes, you can listen to me LIVE at 0835 (that's 8:35 AM to the general public :rolleyes: ) on the 22nd of August. Simply go to WVOX.com and you can hear the morning show right on their home page. If you miss it, they will have it posted as a sound file you can click on. I'll be sure to give you all the pertinent information.

Looks like it will be a short interview. Good! That makes me feel a bit more relieved. :frown:

I will try and make sure I get in a Happy birthday to my good buddy Rocky Raccoon!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! EVERYONE KNOWS YOU ARE A SWEETHEART!!!!!

temp in the70s going to hop out and look for peeled pecans. (at the store) Rocky J Sq-----

Well done Marion. Give them something to remember on your interview.

Thanks Joe. I am very grateful to Ken and to WVOX for giving me this opportunity. Lee said this morning, watch out honey, your server could get bogged down after the interview. Oh wow I stated, your right. Hadn't thought about that. :armata_PDT_23::armata_PDT_01:
Marion J Chard

M1, YOU ARE A GEM!

DOG-1

I would like to wish you good luck before I forget to do that in time :armata_PDT_01:.

Frank

Mucho gratias to all.

Slight change of plans...Good news - bad news!

Ken just wrote to me a few minutes ago and informed me that his whole segment has been bumped, due to election coverage. So there has been a postponement. I will inform you as soon as Ken and I both know regarding rescheduling.

However, there is some GOOD news too, and I am sharing part of his letter with you:

My apologies again on having to postpone again.

We will do this so that we have your story up on our website.

I was in Washington last week and described your website to an executive at the National Endowment for the Arts as part of the trend of excellent historical websites being built by volunteers around the country.

I was disappointed, but as soon as I read the part about Washington, well...The part about the National Endowment for the Arts, kinda perked me right back up. I am so honored to have been the topic of conversation. Thanks Ken.

It's just a postponement, so that's not bad, but the thing I DO feel bad about is not being able to wish ROCKY A HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON NATIONAL RADIO! Sorry there amigo, I had it all set. :( Well we'll have to have a big party on the forum!! :drinkin:

Stay tuned more details...

Marion J Chard

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thanks Marion brian m 1 5,784 02-18-2011, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter