Photos of our WWII Veteran Forum Members

Sarge: Interesting pics of those tanks taking up the hedgerows. Now back to uss'n guys. Last pic I put on should have us ready for your inspection. All but weapons as the "Natives" were friendly after the war being damn glad they were not in the Russian Zone of occupation. Wepons were usually lef back in our BEDROOMS. ( but clean).

Cant figure how and why we were billetted in civilian housing for these months but not ours to wonder why, just enjoy as we did. Maybe you have the answer.

You were a PFC right (That means a Personal Friend of the Commandant). That's where billets came from.

If you are ready to stand Inspection, you better take your hand out of your pocket; have the man on your left put his arms by his side; all of you put your heels together with feet (toes)at a 45 degree angle and better yet Dress Right Dress! You guys look like a bunch of newbies not BTDTs. None of you get a pass this week-end and I want to see the weapons.

If you don't pass "Mess Sgt." has a Range you can ride(remember)!!

When you are ready call me again!!

Sgtleo :armata_PDT_19::armata_PDT_19:

Messages In This Thread
Photos of our WWII Veteran Forum Members - by Sgtleo - 09-12-2007, 08:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  527 Light Pontoon Company, photos from Bud Pendergast Mark Pendergast 3 5,120 03-02-2019, 11:15 PM
Last Post: colinhotham
  More 36th Engineer photos - current Walt's Daughter 2 5,610 11-27-2012, 10:19 AM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  Jim Davis - photos from the war Walt's Daughter 4 9,060 05-01-2012, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  Photos of our other veterans Walt's Daughter 4 8,654 01-17-2008, 03:56 PM
Last Post: 206thmpco