Just got back from an eight day vacation

Oh my gosh, I haven't gotten that far yet. :14_2_107:

But to be honest, I'm always up for a new adventure or challenge. It's something I would think about over the next few years. I would take my time and do more research (oh big surprise there - :kermit: ) Look at places that have gotten great reviews. You know, something like the "best small towns to live in" articles. I am a subscriber to This Old House magazine, and they often run articles like that. Would have to be somewhere that has that old town feel and has a close-knit community, and of course a climate a bit warmer than mine.

It may never come to fruition, but it may. I never say never! I think of it as another possible venture and wonderful way to meet new people. Let's put it this way...if someone told me 15 years ago that I would move from Detroit to a little town of 600 people and would be running a store, I would have laughed, but look where I wound up, so who knows what's around the next corner. Hey life; surprise me! :drinkin::clappin:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Messages In This Thread
Just got back from an eight day vacation - by Walt's Daughter - 05-13-2014, 08:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I`m back Wendy 9 6,819 08-05-2011, 03:03 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter