Information please on the 398th Engineers GS Regiment

I am just trying to track down anyone from my fathers army unit the 398th Engineers GS Regiment , Co. F. or happens to know where they would have served. I have been able to gather some information from the web but not nearly enough to satisfy my hungerI thought this would be another good resource to get information. My father passed two years ago and I am now just trying to piece his military history together. I know the unit was in Ardennes, Rhineland campaigns but not sure if there was any other action. I was told that some of the Engineers were converted into infantry at times. Any information that anyone could provide would be great especially if anyone knew my dad. Roland A. Pomerleau. Unfortunataly as a lot of veterans are dying off their history is going with them. Thank You

David Pomerleau

Messages In This Thread
Information please on the 398th Engineers GS Regiment - by ww2vetson - 10-14-2007, 10:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Farewell Charles P. Murray, Jr. - 30th Infantry Regiment(M.O.H.) moose 1 3,196 09-17-2012, 10:20 AM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  Farewell Russell E. Dunham - 30th Infantry Regiment(M.O.H.) moose 1 3,483 09-17-2012, 10:19 AM
  Farewell Van T. Barfoot - 157th Infantry Regiment(M.O.H.) moose 2 3,815 09-17-2012, 10:19 AM