What memories do you have about a Combat Medic?

I did not mean that posting to be caustic at all.  I feel it was taken the wrong way.  However if my posts offend anyone let me know and will cease them.  And yes, I too

have gone through a bad time.  My wife had foot surgery, son came back from the hospital last weekafter a bad heart attack and I have to help him also,, one hell of a bad snow/ice storm here and found out I am allergic  (bad reaction) to medication for bum shoulder rotor cup.

HANG IN THERE JOE; I AM WITH YOU, YES THERE WERE MEDICS ON YOUR SIDE OF EUROPE AND WE HAD OURS ALSO. THEY SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE C.I.B.WITH OAKLEAF CLUSTERS. ALL THEY CARRIED WAS A MUSETTE BAG WITH SULFA POWDER, BANDAGES. ETC.ETC. AND THEIR FIELD PACK. OF COURSE YOU COULD SPOT THAT RED CROSS ON THEIR HELMET. HOW'S THE WIFE DOING AFTER HER OPERATION?? HOW ABOUT YOU JOE, TAKE CARE, KEEP THAT ATV HOT. KETCH ME LATER. ROQUE P.S. COMBAT MEDIC !!! HOW ABOUT CARRYING A LITTER DOWN A MOUNTAIN TRAIL, PEOPLE SHOULD READ ABOUT THE NORTH APPENINES.

Joe, Iwrote you before this post but I HIT THE REPORT INSTEAD OF QUOTE, I THINK I AM GOING TO QUIT WRITING, like you Joe, getting old.

Messages In This Thread
What memories do you have about a Combat Medic? - by roque_riojas - 02-18-2007, 02:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battle of the Bulge Memories Walt's Daughter 1 3,648 10-13-2013, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Jean Jacobson