Beginning Thoughts on No Bridge Too Far - 2006

I have completed the first chapter, the Intro Chapter to my new book, No Bridge Too Far. Several of my dear vet friends took the time to read it and give me their impressions, and Colonel Mike Morgan, editor of Army Engineer Magazine, has graciously accepted the position as my official editor.

Mike and I have been talking about the "feel" that I want for the intro, as well as the feel and direction I want for the main portion of the book. Mike has been just great to work with, and I learned a lot yesterday after submitting my first draft to him. With his guidance, I changed a few things to make sure that my audience, including laymen and engineers alike, would understand what I was and am trying to relay.

I happily submit my intro for your perusal and hope you enjoy reading it, as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Please note that this is copyright protected material.

This is a tease to make you want to read the rest of the book when it comes out. :lol::lol:

Intro____A_Box_of_Chocolates.pdf

Attached Files
.pdf   Intro____A_Box_of_Chocolates.pdf (Size: 249.68 KB / Downloads: 0)
Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Messages In This Thread
Beginning Thoughts on No Bridge Too Far - 2006 - by Walt's Daughter - 12-19-2006, 08:07 PM
Beginning Thoughts on No Bridge Too Far - 2006 - by chucktoo1926 - 01-27-2007, 02:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Documentary - No Bridge Too Far Walt's Daughter 399 393,545 08-07-2015, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter