Beginning Thoughts on No Bridge Too Far - 2006

After spending about 6 hours today, I finished writing the rough draft of my Intro. A big step for me. I forced myself to get focused and actually write a REAL CHAPTER. As I stated above; it's a bit scary. I am on the road now, it's a one way street and there's no turning back. I've made a committment to myself, and my vets.

I come away today with a good feeling and I'm very pleased with my first attempt. I ran on an idea I came up with a few weeks ago, and today I woke up very early and said, "Self, there's no time better than today!" And away I went.

I sent the rough draft to James Hennessey, for I wanted someone to read it right away. I value his opinion and since we were already writing to each other this afternoon, well...

So wish me luck and if I seem to lay low now and then, rest assured I am sitting back with laptop and notes, and pouring my heart into a PC. Praise be to Microsoft... :lol::lol:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Messages In This Thread
Beginning Thoughts on No Bridge Too Far - 2006 - by Walt's Daughter - 12-17-2006, 07:25 PM
Beginning Thoughts on No Bridge Too Far - 2006 - by chucktoo1926 - 01-27-2007, 02:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Documentary - No Bridge Too Far Walt's Daughter 399 392,350 08-07-2015, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter