Leon T Dreger Old Hickory

Hi all.

Is there someone who can provide me more information about Leon T Dreger. I believe he was from L company (if that is possible) That is all I know so far. During the 50th commemoration in 1994 my uncle made a movie and I can clearly see his name and underneath his name stands "L". So that's why I believe that he is in L company.

I couldn't find anything about him on the internet. Maybe there is someone here who has some rosters or anything else. I didn't receive a reply yet from the Old Hickory veteran who I contacted recently

Regards,

Frank

BTW. I posted this one before in another thread but this is the right place to post it so please answer this one ;) .

Frank:

Thanks for posting that here. Let's hope that someone will be able to answer your question.

If anyone has the unit records for the companies from that division, I'm sure his name and info will appear.

Best of luck to you. You never know what might turn up here! :pdt34:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

I got a reply from the veteran who I contact. He is from the 30th Old Hickory Division but, unfortunately, he doesn't (didn't) know him.

Frank

Not sure if you know the 30th Infantry Div. Association. I have learned quit some of those great guys who helped me with my book on the fightings during the Battle of the Bulge in 1944.

Hans J. Wijers

Home page:

Battle of the Ardennes "North Shoulder" 1944-45

http://home.planet.nl/~wijer037/Bulge/default.htm

We have a person who requested admission to our forum yesterday. Here is the email he sent me. This is great! Elliot we look forward to hearing from you. If you get a chance, please reply to this post. :pdt34:

Dear Sir: I registered because I wanted to get the return address of one of your members. He asked about Leon T. Dreger, who is my brother. I couldn't get the address but I printed out the post and sent it to him today.

Sincerely,

Elliot R. Dreger

Marion J Chard

Wow that's great. I just send him a PM. Let's hope for more information.

Regards,

Frank

I sent him your email address, Frank. This is sure good news.
Marion J Chard

Thank you Marion.

:armata_PDT_37: This is amazing even after 2 years Frank got the point, hell we should have the internet 20 years earlier :clappin:

Perhaps a stupid question but is there anyone here around who heard from Mr. Dreger since his last visit :unsure: ? I do hope so. I am very impatient I know.

Regards,

Frank