Dusty had a car accident

I have copied this once again from WBG's forum, so everyone will know what is going on. I am happy to hear that he is recuperating. :pdt34:

------

Hello everyone Thank you so much for all the kind wishes and offers of help. It means so much. Dusty is snoozing for a bit so I thought I would drop a line. He really is doing good. Very sore but good. His ear is healing pretty well. The surgeon told us yesterday that when they brought him in she gave it a 50/50 chance it would work, it was hanging by a thread and had lost all circulation, but it is pinking up good we just have to keep it clean, and free of infection. So he is good to go. He is profiled until the end of the month for light duty So I dont know what they will do about processing him the 187. I am hoping they will move him to the newley reactivated 506. That would be something. It would make sense time wise with his profile etc but it if would make sense then I am sure it will go the other way..the Army way. Rick He didnt eat much hospital food, just the standard drip the first couple of days.. but he is getting his appetite back so I will try and fatten him up while I have him. Again my thanks for the support it could have been a lot worse, they tried to get a a flight for life the night of the accident but all helicopters were grounded due to the bad weather conditions, so it appears the weather was a big factor in the entire days events. The nurse told me honey he aint much to look at for the moment but he will be fine, and t hat is the most important fact. I am very grateful. He has a way to go but its all uphill from here Gotta run thanks again Hugs at all of ya

Cindy

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Messages In This Thread
Dusty had a car accident - by Walt's Daughter - 09-26-2005, 08:03 PM
Dusty had a car accident - by Walt's Daughter - 09-30-2005, 06:23 PM
Dusty had a car accident - by Irishmaam - 10-02-2005, 01:49 PM
Dusty had a car accident - by Walt's Daughter - 10-02-2005, 05:52 PM
Dusty had a car accident - by Walt's Daughter - 10-07-2005, 03:34 PM
Dusty had a car accident - by Irishmaam - 10-27-2005, 11:26 PM
Dusty had a car accident - by galesport - 10-28-2005, 10:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dusty's new home away from home... Walt's Daughter 1 3,744 01-12-2006, 11:42 PM
Last Post: Irishmaam
  Dusty got news... James Pickering 13 151,193 08-03-2005, 12:55 AM
Last Post: texas38