CINDY SHEEHAN

Marion,

I agree with everyone on this subject. No one made him join, he did it to serve his country, he took an oath and our other VETS from WWII, Koren War, Viet Nam and Gulf would be ashamed of the way this mother is acting. Yes, losing a son is hard. I myself lost two sons, one 55hours after he was born, and 4 days for the other. Who did I blame? The doctors? No, I didn't blame anyone it just is the way life goes. You know that we have been struggling to get daddy home and he went and served his country for 33 1/2 months. He could have been killed, he had 4 beach landings. Would my mother who was married to him blamed our President? No? Cindy, I pray for you ever night so that you will find peace in your heart and PRIDE in what your son gave to this country. Please don't let his life be in vain by trying to blame anyone. My ex-sister in law (like my sister ) died from Cancer back July 29,2003 and she gave me her son, like Jesus gave Mary (his mother) to Peter. So I also have a son now serving our country over there and if he were to be killed for his country. I would have to accept this. He was just home to visit for two weeks and left on the 18th of August to go back. I got to spend a whole three days with him. He has a wife and three lovely children in Tenn. and we talk all the time. She would never blame anyone if he were to be killed. She herself was in the service and would go if she were still in and our country needed her. That is what we call our HERO'S. Mine is my Daddy and my son. HONOR AND REMEMBER YOUR SON FOR HE IS HELPING US TO KEEP OUR FREEDOM FROM THOSE THAT WOULD LOVE TO STEAL IT FROM US LIKE THEY DID ON SEPTEMBER 11. Please Cindy don't disrespect our Military by acting like this and blaming our President. This is what the bad guys want us to do.

Keeping all of our Soldiers in my prayers.

MyDaddyMyHero. -o-:heartpump:

Messages In This Thread
CINDY SHEEHAN - by Cadetat6 - 08-23-2005, 05:28 AM
CINDY SHEEHAN - by Walt's Daughter - 08-23-2005, 09:18 AM
CINDY SHEEHAN - by MyDaddyMyHero - 08-23-2005, 12:32 PM
CINDY SHEEHAN - by Cadetat6 - 08-24-2005, 06:50 AM
CINDY SHEEHAN - by Walt's Daughter - 08-24-2005, 08:20 AM