R Lee Ermey and Mail Call

I've been meaning to send a question to R Lee Ermey who hosts the History Channel Show every week called Mail Call. It's one of my favorites. For those of you who already watch it, you know that R Lee bases his shows around viewers questions. Well I've been meaning to send a question to him for some time and while watching the show tonight and sitting in front of the computer in my office I thought, get off your BEHIND and send in your question woman!

My question you ask? I asked Gunny to show how a Bailey was put together. Now I have to wait and see if my question gets chosen for a show. So my buddies, watch and listen for Marion from Alger, MI. Wouldn't that be cool? B):pdt34:

Here's are two sites:

The History Channel - Mail Call

R Lee Ermey

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

I'm sure there are many good combat engineers that can do a better job than Emery on "How to Build a Bailey" There are many ways, usually dictated by the site and the combat condition. The Bailey Bridge was an English invention. A Col. Bailey of the Royal Engineers invented the bridge. AL

You are absolutely right about that, so I am waiting for some detailed descriptions from you great engineers.

But the thing is, I thought it would be fun to get my question aired (oh boy, oh boy, oh boy) and to educate the viewers. Hey I wanna hear my name on TV. :lol::lol::lol:

So let's hear from ya boys. Essayons! :pdt34:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New season of Mail Call begins tonight 3-23-07 Walt's Daughter 0 2,245 03-23-2007, 09:11 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  Mail Call's Upcoming Episodes Oct 05 Walt's Daughter 0 4,362 10-03-2005, 02:17 PM
  Mail Call Bloopers Walt's Daughter 0 4,561 10-03-2005, 02:13 PM
  Mail Call's Upcoming Episodes Sept 05 Walt's Daughter 0 4,611 09-16-2005, 06:22 PM
  Season Premier - Mail Call 09-16-05 Walt's Daughter 0 4,034 09-16-2005, 06:06 PM