RESEARCH ASSISTANCE - PLEASE READ FIRST!!!!

Many, many thanks to Norm Richards, a researcher that I hired to obtain any morning reports from NARA in St Louis, MO. These specific reports are related to my father, Walter, and his time spent in the ETO during WWII. Yesterday, Norm wrote to me with great news; he found 38 morning reports! So happy, so delighted, so thrilled.

Many thanks to Jenny Lasala, for turning me onto him. And many thanks to Mike Mikel Shilling, for telling me so many great things about Norm and his qualifications.

It was well worth the money I spent, for I had been wanting to do this for over a decade. Some day would like to get all the morning reports for the unit, but that's a HUGE expenditure. I believe I will have to do a Go Fund me campaign in the near future, to see where it leads.

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Messages In This Thread
RESEARCH ASSISTANCE - PLEASE READ FIRST!!!! - by Walt's Daughter - 11-22-2016, 12:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Available to Research the WWII Military Service of Individual Veterans Van 2 5,527 03-19-2012, 12:24 PM
Last Post: ggent001
  ARC - Archival Research Catalog - NARA Walt's Daughter 0 3,284 02-09-2011, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  Research Mari Ippolito 3 6,899 01-03-2007, 06:32 PM
  Research Restrictions jim armstroong 9 11,692 10-02-2006, 07:12 PM