Online Funding Campaign for No Bridge Too Far

After a few year hiatus, it is now time to dedicate myself to the completion of my documentary, No Bridge Too Far. Unfortunately, I cannot do this without the support of my WWII community, so decided to get this off the ground with the online funding site, Go Fund Me.

My campaign went "live" seconds ago. Here is my direct link:

http://www.gofundme.com/No-Bridge-Too-Far

I would appreciate your help, for you can get the word out by sharing my link and/or making a donation. Help me to complete my dream.

All the best,

M1

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Wow, already got my first donation of $85.00! Can't believe it!!! Thank you, thank you! :pdt12: :pdt12: :pdt12:

Marion J Chard

Well holy cow there Jean. Thanks so much for jumping right in and for your great generosity. I could just hug ya!

:huggybears:

Marion J Chard

I sent out a newsletter to everyone on the NEWSLETTER list. Please make sure to check your inbox and spam box, for every time I send one out, I only get half the people (approximately 125) who actually open/read them.

If you are not opening or simply deleting them, it would be prudent for me to remove you from the list, for it helps me keep my costs down. :pdt12: :pdt12: Looks like time to do some pruning on my end.

Marion J Chard

My campaign is not even a week old, and I am already at 14% of my goal. So many people have stepped in to help get the word out. Even complete strangers. One man tweeted to his 4000 followers on Twitter. How's that for community?

If I can get each of our 1000+ members to pass the word along for me, I know I can make my goal. Thanks in advance for your help.

Marion J Chard

Can I get 1000 likes on this campaign? Please like and pass along the info. :waving: :waving: :waving:

Marion J Chard

Where are all my "peeps"? Really counting on all my members of my WWII community to help me get the word out!

:zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz:

:huh: :huh: :huh:

Marion J Chard

Marion,

Please keep us posted here as to how the campaign is doing!

I am so excited that you are doing this.

I think it would be useful if you kept this topic up on the front screen where we all will see it when we sign in.

Are there any Engineering Unit Associations where at no charge they will put up a notification that you doing this! If the notification does not come out in time (before the campaign ends), you can always do another campaign.

It is so important that this project and all of the future ones you come up with get completed. It is very important material that needs to be recorded and shared for generations to come.

I get so excited everyday as I check to see how it is coming.

Jean

If you click on the campaign link, it will show how much has been collected and how many people have donated. That's a nice feature.

I have contacted several hundred people via the newsletter I sent out a few days ago, Facebook, LinkedIn and other sources.

Marion J Chard

AH, just reached out to the Army Engineer museum at Fort Leonard Wood and sent a letter to several of the Colonels and Generals, I've been in contact with over the last 10 years. They always told me to reach out if I ever needed anything, and this would be the perfect opportunity.

Marion J Chard

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Bridge Too Far resumes production!!!!! Walt's Daughter 0 2,734 03-25-2017, 09:40 AM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  Updated No Bridge Too Far website Walt's Daughter 2 3,979 11-07-2012, 12:01 AM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter