Looking for John Clemont Drimala (sp.)

Hello,

My grandfather is John Carlos Da Cruz. He served in the 61st Engineers Combat Battalion. He served in England, France, Belgium, Luxenbourg, and Germany. His birthday is coming up and he has mentioned that he would like to see if we can locate a buddy of his named John Clemont Drimala. Not sure if he has the name spelled correctly.

Thank you!

V/R,

Michele Brody

Hi Michele, we would like to send your grandfather a Thank You for his service to our country.

I find nothing on a John Clemont Drimala using that spelling.

Not sure if this who your looking for but there was a Clemont John Drymala, b. 1924 from Baltimore , Maryland, ASN: 33736403.

Unfortunately Mr Drymala passed away August 28, 2008.

Clement J. Drymala Obituary: View Clement Drymala's Obituary by Baltimore Sun

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/baltimoresun/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=116636883#fbLoggedOut

Thanks for the help Larry!

However, I can put you in touch with about 7 other people, including a gentleman named Lyle, whose step-father, George Oriel Matkin, 61st Combat Engineers Battalion is still living.

Just included you in an email to the 61st Engineer group, a couple of minutes ago.

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Larry,

Thank you so much! Much appreciated! Thank you so much for your help!

Marion,

Thanks! That would be great! I would love to get my Grandfather in touch with them! Are you able to email me through this site? Let me know if you need my email address.

V/R,

Michele

Already got it. You should have received the email by now. Sent it to about 7 others too.

I just sent you a private email with Lyle's email addy!

Ya, that would be fantastic! :pdt12: :pdt12: :pdt12:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John J. Kudla henkgerrits 9 10,701 10-02-2019, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter