Have a chance to start my own radio show

Colin I would love nothing better than to do a segment with you. I already had that in my HEAD list. Yes, yes! And your British accent would sound so wonderful on the air. I'm kinda thinking ALL historians should have British accents. It just sounds so much better. I guess I will have to start working on mine. Oh Blimey!

:armata_PDT_01: :armata_PDT_01:

Todd, it would be live, but also each segment would be recorded and archived for later retrieval. The best of both worlds. I should say, that is what I'm aiming for at the moment.

I would like to thank both of you and Jim for your input. I need more input, please. Let me hear from all of you. This is very important to me. I only need a minute of your time.

I would also like to interview Major Todd. That would be an interesting hour as the grandson of a 540th Combat Engineer and currently serving Marine Major. What say you?

Smiles,

M1

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Messages In This Thread
Have a chance to start my own radio show - by Walt's Daughter - 02-28-2012, 10:19 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Military Authors Radio - Marion's Interview! Walt's Daughter 21 21,675 06-22-2012, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  Marion's Radio Interview Oct 2011 Walt's Daughter 12 12,381 10-19-2011, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter