Have a chance to start my own radio show

Okay did some hard thinking last night and of course woke up this morning doing more of the same. I came up with an idea and just ran it by my husband....

I have the technology at my fingertips, and I'm web-savvy, so why not start my own radio station? Do it right here from my office. I have my own server, a quality microphone, etc. Why not? I can keep costs to a minimum and it's something I could do without immediately dishing out big bucks. I can find out if it's something I like, something which is feasible and there's no contract!

I sure do appreciate this wondrous offer, but this may not be in the stars right now, so I am going to explore all my options this weekend. See what software I need, etc.

So now I want to hear from all my friends; I simply need some answers. Would you listen for an hour a week, would some of you be interested in being on my show and being interviewed? Etc. Let me hear from you, it's very, very important. This is a two-way street and I need to know if I have your support. So what say you, can we make this work?

PLEASE drop me a line, post a reply here, etc. I need to hear from my readers (and future listeners).

Marion

Girl you go for it.for your work and time

with veterans,no one but you deserves this

chance. You'll do great.

Nastrubia- JIm Hennessey-87th Inf.Div.

Messages In This Thread
Have a chance to start my own radio show - by ND-Jim - 02-27-2012, 05:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Military Authors Radio - Marion's Interview! Walt's Daughter 21 21,682 06-22-2012, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  Marion's Radio Interview Oct 2011 Walt's Daughter 12 12,382 10-19-2011, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter