Have a chance to start my own radio show

Okay did some hard thinking last night and of course woke up this morning doing more of the same. I came up with an idea and just ran it by my husband....

I have the technology at my fingertips, and I'm web-savvy, so why not start my own radio station? Do it right here from my office. I have my own server, a quality microphone, etc. Why not? I can keep costs to a minimum and it's something I could do without immediately dishing out big bucks. I can find out if it's something I like, something which is feasible and there's no contract!

I sure do appreciate this wondrous offer, but this may not be in the stars right now, so I am going to explore all my options this weekend. See what software I need, etc.

So now I want to hear from all my friends; I simply need some answers. Would you listen for an hour a week, would some of you be interested in being on my show and being interviewed? Etc. Let me hear from you, it's very, very important. This is a two-way street and I need to know if I have your support. So what say you, can we make this work?

PLEASE drop me a line, post a reply here, etc. I need to hear from my readers (and future listeners).

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Messages In This Thread
Have a chance to start my own radio show - by Walt's Daughter - 02-27-2012, 10:17 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Military Authors Radio - Marion's Interview! Walt's Daughter 21 21,674 06-22-2012, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  Marion's Radio Interview Oct 2011 Walt's Daughter 12 12,340 10-19-2011, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter