Have a chance to start my own radio show

Okay, we have to talk business!!!!

I just got off the phone with the producer and in order to air my show for a year, will cost me $8500.00. So I have to drum up donations/advertisers in order to make this a reality.

There are six one-minute slots for one-hour show, and the show would air 52 times per year.

I can get a few BIG companies to back me up, or several to cut down on their cost of advertising or many individuals to back me up to cover the costs.

I can wind up making money in the long run, but right now my goal is simply to pay my bills.

If anyone here has any connections with companies who might be interested, please let me know ASAP! This is greatly appreciated. I'd really like to take advantage of this opportunity, but there's no way I can do this by myself.

Thanks everyone!

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Messages In This Thread
Have a chance to start my own radio show - by Walt's Daughter - 02-27-2012, 10:17 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Military Authors Radio - Marion's Interview! Walt's Daughter 21 21,682 06-22-2012, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  Marion's Radio Interview Oct 2011 Walt's Daughter 12 12,382 10-19-2011, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter