No good news !!

Hello everybody

I wanted to give you some news , I'm not going very well I have a health problem and my husband was admitted to emergency last night he had a heart attack is in intensive care.

He is a to connected a system Who checks the beating of his heart . The doctors make him pass from many examinations blood test and scanner etc

I do not know yet if he will have to have an operation .

PS , Todd thank you To have me write to have of my news! I'm sorry not to have replied earlier but I had no morale !

Love to you all !! Vee

Oh my gosh, I am so, so sorry to hear this. This has been a very rough month for so many of us.

We understand that this is very hard to write about and thank you for letting us, your friends, know about your hardships.

If you need anyone to talk to, we are here for you. Trust me, I know what it's like, since I needed my friends this month too.

Keep us posted when you can, and God bless.

With love,

Marion

:huggybears:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Vee, my thoughts are with you at this time and I hope both you and your husband return to good health soon.

My best wishes to you,

Colin.

Oh no, Vee! I hope things start going better for your husband. I will add you and your husband to my prayers. And with all that going on, don't worry about taking any amount of time to write back! This was probably the best place to respond anyway, as now everyone sees it. Stay strong!

Maj Todd O. USMC, Retired
Grandson of LTC John O'Brien

So sorry to hear about this Vee. I hope that he gets better soon. (hugs)

Dear Vee, You are in my thoughts and my prayers tonight. I hope your husband will make a full recovery.

Hugs,

Jim

Thank you Marion , Brooke , Colin, Todd and Jim . It's nice to hear from you.

I'd like to thank all I really appreciates your thoughtfulness. my sons and I are all going through a very difficult time this week.!!

It's been one tough week for me . My husband was operated on yesterday morning. The doctors did an coronary angiography. They have to place a small metal spring (stent) in an artery just near the heart! There are other very damaged artery

but it will be treated by medication. I was to see to the intensive care yesterday after noon. it feels much better . But there will have to remain one week in hospital .

I would give again you soon of news .

Thank you again to you all of your friendship

Love Vee

Vee,

I am very sorry to hear of your health problems and of your husband's

heart attack .I will pray for you both to get well.

Please keep us informed of your progress .

ColBill

Dear Vee:

Guess it is one day at a time...

Glad to hear he made it through the surgery. Thank God for that. He and the rest of your family will remain in our prayers each day.

Thanks again for keeping us informed. Try to get some rest when you can, for you don't want get sick. It's so easy to do.

Hope your boys are holding up okay too.

Love and hugs,

M1

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Hello Verow, I do not think we met, however, I do my very best wishes to you and your husband. Hold on, and remember that in Italy there is someone who thinks you!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good morning sixgun 11 9,660 10-15-2014, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  Good morning ! sixgun 1 2,709 11-29-2013, 09:52 AM
  Products made in the good 'ol US of A Walt's Daughter 0 1,594 07-17-2010, 08:06 PM