Gift from France

Just saw on the news today that the Statue of Liberty was presented to the US from France 125 years ago today. Thanks, Vee!

Statue%20Of%20Liberty%20New%20York%20City.jpg

Seems to be a major malfuction thar Major. :argue:

Seems to be a major malfuction thar Major. :argue:

??? What's that?

Maj Todd O. USMC, Retired
Grandson of LTC John O'Brien

This is the pic I`m seein

Just saw on the news today that the Statue of Liberty was presented to the US from France 125 years ago today. Thanks, Vee!

Statue%20Of%20Liberty%20New%20York%20City.jpg

Thank you very much Todd ,

We know what you did for us. France saved america from the British during the independance war of USA and The United States We helped in 1917-1918 and in 1941-1945 to win our liberty against the Nazis and the French owe much to the U.S. for that! I love my two countries.

God Bless America and God bless our friendship

Vee :26_6_7::26_12_4:

Here's some fun facts on the lady.

http://www.statueofliberty.org/Fun_Facts.html

I'm going for Halloween as the Statue of Liberty. My crown and battery operated torch arrived last week!!

Thanks Vee!!!

Thank you very much Todd ,

We know what you did for us. France saved america from the British during the independance war of USA and The United States We helped in 1917-1918 and in 1941-1945 to win our liberty against the Nazis and the French owe much to the U.S. for that! I love my two countries.

God Bless America and God bless our friendship

Vee

Hi Vee-

I know that we also share a love of movies and I loved the character of the French officer who fought with the American colonial army in The Patriot, starring Mel Gibson. Even though Hollywood plays loosely with historical fact this was the first movie about The American Revolution that I can remember seeing that actually made a point of including the very important military contributions of of The French Navy in securing the

final victory.

:woof::26_6_7::26_14_1: