B-Day :: History "lands" in Bisano

Hello everyone, after all this time, I inform you that missing a week before the historical re-enactment event that I organize in Bisano.

This is the event site and soon you will see the photos of this year and maybe even some video! B-Day :: History "lands" in Bisano

In the area, was passed the 85th Inf. Div,, but surely you'll see patches of various divisions ... Unfortunately it seems that here in Italy the 85th is not known!

See you soon

Enry

Glad to hear of your adventure. I too haven't been around on my own site. I have been having problems with a pinched sciatic nerve down right leg. God awful pain. Healing but a slow process. One day at a time.

Hard to work at the computer. Right now I am typing, standing up.

Looking forward to seeing everything.

Still smiling!!!! B) B)

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

I know the problem, my mother had a sciatic nerve problem years ago. He could not move out of bed!

And my mother is a tough one that does not feel much pain ...

Wishes for a speedy recovery!

See you soon with news from the B-Day!

Ya, I have a pretty high tolerance for pain too. I have been close to tears more than a few times, but have refused to give in to the pain.

This morning would have made a damn funny video to watch. Me working through the pain in my office while Lee was still asleep. I was singing to myself, stretching, laughing, swearing, etc. I made myself laugh thinking of the episode of the Simpsons when Homer has a pet lobster named Pinchy. Ever time I felt the PINCHING pain in my leg, I would imitate Homer when he finally cooked Pinchy and ate him. "Oh Pinchy!!!!!" Made me laugh out loud. Atta girl!

simpsons_pinchy.jpg

Pinchy.jpg

Homer.jpg

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

I remember that episode :lol:

LOL it's great that you are able to make jokes about your accident! After all soldiers must always be strong lol :pdt34::D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An 'Eagle' lands in Englad... ricklind 3 5,270 09-07-2009, 10:10 PM
Last Post: CaptO