Rocky has question for Enrico

I am posting this for Rocky, and then the two of you can carry on a conversation right here:

Rocky wrote:

Good Morning Lady !! Just thought of something while reading this. Ask your Italian friend if he knows Matteo Enerci, he is also a writer. Ask him if he knows about April 21 event in Italy. We hope to be there in either Florence or Genoa, Elizabeth No.2 will be with me. Rocky

Enrico: Rocky is a 34th Inf Div vet and one of our prominent forum members. A pleasure to introduce the two of you.

M1

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

I am speechless, a veteran of red bull? Fantastic! I'ts a honour Mr. Rocky!

Unfortunately I do not know that Matteo also looking on the internet I have not found anyone with this last name ... you are sure of his last name?

Second I do not know anything about the April 21, April 25th I'll be in Loiano in historical uniform (all original except for the shoes, if I can). There will be some military vehicles and other reenactors!

I'm curious about what the event's of 21!

Add: April 21 is the day of the liberation of Bologna, the city where I live, but there are no events for this, is celebrated only April 25, the liberation of Italy.

It would be a dream to have a veteran to the historical reconstruction that we plan to Loiano (I think that the 34th Division was in the area of Loiano, correct me if I'm wrong).

I am speechless, a veteran of red bull? Fantastic! I'ts a honour Mr. Rocky!

Unfortunately I do not know that Matteo also looking on the internet I have not found anyone with this last name ... you are sure of his last name?

Second I do not know anything about the April 21, April 25th I'll be in Loiano in historical uniform (all original except for the shoes, if I can). There will be some military vehicles and other reenactors!

I'm curious about what the event's of 21!

Add: April 21 is the day of the liberation of Bologna, the city where I live, but there are no events for this, is celebrated only April 25, the liberation of Italy.

It would be a dream to have a veteran to the historical reconstruction that we plan to Loiano (I think that the 34th Division was in the area of Loiano, correct me if I'm wrong).

Rocky here's some help if you need it. See attachment. ADD REPLY

This will help others too. Reply vs reply with quotes.

post-2-0-45347100-1299851140_thumb.jpg

Attached Files
.jpg   Reply opposed to reply quote.jpg (Size: 86.45 KB / Downloads: 0)
Marion J Chard

Rocky here's some help if you need it. See attachment. ADD REPLY

This will help others too. Reply vs reply with quotes.

[/

quote] I entered my reply to Enrico and hit -ADD REPLY- don't see it,,I'm outa here.

Rocky, don't become so discouraged. Remember we didn't win a war by giving up! LOL!!!!!

Try try it again.

USE THE BIG BLUE REPLY button to answer his question.

Then when finished, simply hit the blue ADD REPLY button. He is looking forward to hearing from you.

Marion J Chard

Hello Enrico I hope this gets to you. Yes I plan to go to Italy on April 17 or 18. Matteo Incerti has invited me to go. Iam planning to go
to Rome and spend a day there, then he is going to fix it for us to fly to Bologna on the 21st. for a celebration. Then I want to visit Mt. Pantano, Battapaglia
Monte Cassino,Anzio Volturno River,(we made three crossings) Po valley,etc,etc. This will be a trip of MY LIFETIME. Rocky

Rocky, don't become so discouraged. Remember we didn't win a war by giving up! LOL!!!!!

Try try it again.

USE THE BIG BLUE REPLY button to answer his question.

Then when finished, simply hit the blue ADD REPLY button. He is looking forward to hearing from you.

Hot Dog I Did It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Enrico I hope this gets to you. Yes I plan to go to Italy on April 17 or 18. Matteo Incerti,(matte@gmail.com) has invited me to go. Iam planning to go

to Rome and spend a day there, then he is going to fix it for us to fly to Bologna on the 21st. for a celebration. Then I want to visit Mt. Pantano, Battapaglia

Monte Cassino,Anzio Volturno River,(we made three crossings) Po valley,etc,etc. This will be a trip of MY LIFETIME. Rocky

O my God this is fantastic!

Now I contact Matteo, to inform me about April 21, because I'd love can meet you in person! I live in Bologna, what better time?

April 25 If you were near Bologna and do not already have other plans, for us would be an honor to have you in Loiano (40 minutes drive from Bologna) for the event that we are organizing them!

My best wishes for your project!

This sure is fantastic. Glad I could put the two of you together (actually three with Matteo).

Rocky, glad I could get you started on the upgraded forum today. Remember, never get discouraged, you have me to always help ya out.

Marion J Chard

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Rocky J Squirrel Walt's Daughter 5 6,133 09-02-2012, 10:46 PM
Last Post: CaptO
  Happy Birthday Enrico Walt's Daughter 5 4,740 03-02-2012, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Enrico
  Happy Birthday Rocky boy! Walt's Daughter 10 10,663 08-25-2011, 05:19 PM
Last Post: civilwargal