The latest including news about my father

Marion I know how much this meant to you and how much effort you have put into it. Your Dad could not have wished for more attention from his daughter and what you have done with this website in his memory is amazing. I'm sure you realise that his memory is now shared with many people every day both by members here and the many visitors. I would like to think that is some consolation.

Here is a completely "off the wall" suggestion!! 2013 is the 70th anniversary of Operstion Husky and the involvement in it of the US 36th Engineer Combat Regiment. How about holding that years 36th Reunion on Sicily in July??

I have a perfect location that I know well, between Palermo and Trapani and within reach of Licata and Gela. http://www.hotelcalamarina.it/

Maybe an "island too far" ???

Colin.

Messages In This Thread
The latest including news about my father - by colinhotham - 11-02-2011, 07:05 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finally wrote a bio for my father... Walt's Daughter 8 8,397 11-21-2014, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  Putting members together - Happy Father's Day! Walt's Daughter 0 4,018 06-16-2013, 09:27 AM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter