36th ENGR and 36th Inf Div near the MOSELLE river

I understand about the limited numbers. That is fine. Even if I get ONE shot of the patch, that would be good enough. It's mainly the FEEL I am going for. I am looking for even seconds of footage in various seasons too. Snow "shots" would be superb too.

Thanks again in advance.

Hello Marion !! I'm actually seeing with my friend how we could make some video shortcuts of reenacting in Vosges mountains. Please tell me what type of videos do you want for your documentary.

I've also think about : patrol in woods, discussing near a river or a road, cleaning weapons and discussing around a table with some Cognac and tobacco for Christmas (lol) :pdt12: , maybe combat (I'm not sure to do this because it's a little more difficult)

Here you can find some videos you can use : http://www.youtube.com/user/lexlo10

I will send you by mail his personnal adress to ask him the real videos (not the youtube's ones).

Also would appreciate if I could use some of your various still images. Of course credit would be given at the end of the production.

Sure you can use them !! Pick them up in my blog, my Facebook profile or ask me by mail to have the real pix with high quality (I think it's better for your documentary).

---------------------------------

Yesterday I take some pictures with an old "Cat" especially for you :armata_PDT_01:

lostbattalion002.th.jpg__lostbattalion006.th.jpg

and some in the 36th Division Lost Battalion area with my friend Michael :

lostbattalion021.th.jpg__lostbattalion024.th.jpg

lostbattalion057.th.jpg__lostbattalion052.th.jpg__lostbattalion070.th.jpg

Messages In This Thread
36th ENGR and 36th Inf Div near the MOSELLE river - by TomTista - 02-09-2011, 11:00 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Rugged Few - 36th Combat Engineers LHG Razorback 10 13,305 03-16-2018, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  Gilles and the 36th Engineers Walt's Daughter 0 3,309 03-18-2010, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter