The latest from da garden

Here's just a few of my recent images from my gardens. Enjoy!

Front yard, south side garden and some front backyard including veggie garden.

post-2-1278072654_thumb.jpg

post-2-1278072665_thumb.jpg

post-2-1278072673_thumb.jpg

post-2-1278072681_thumb.jpg

post-2-1278072688_thumb.jpg

Attached Files
.jpg   Astilbe___Front_garden.jpg (Size: 225.32 KB / Downloads: 0)
.jpg   Backyard_veggie_and_flower_garden.jpg (Size: 308.08 KB / Downloads: 0)
.jpg   Front_gardens___shasta_daisies__bee_balm.jpg (Size: 220.13 KB / Downloads: 0)
.jpg   Shasta_Daisies___Front_Garden.jpg (Size: 217.74 KB / Downloads: 0)
.jpg   South_side_garden.jpg (Size: 226.67 KB / Downloads: 0)
Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Very nice! We are always in rent houses so we don't do much gardening. My dad and I did quite a bit growing up.

Maj Todd O. USMC, Retired
Grandson of LTC John O'Brien
Wow, I didn't know you and your dad were into gardening - cool. Ya, real hard in rentals. Some day you will settle down and you can go digging in mother earth. :armata_PDT_01:
Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Ahh, i`m having another Better Homes & Garden moment. .......hmmmmmm..

When do put in the little stream & replica Baily Bridge?

just GORGEOUS M1!!!

My neighbor came over today to tell me how beautiful my garden is and insist that I take pictures. Now you've inspired me too!!

How are you??? and how are all my beloved (and you ARE beloved!) M1 "peeps"??

Am "wired" up now as Verizon was here last week all day and I bought a new laptop.

It was extremely handy that I bought all the components to assemble computers in my last job, so I knew exactly what i wanted/needed. Good at buying, but hooking everything up - not so much. Still need to install my wireless printer, but will wait for a rainy day indoors.

have been very busy -still no job(surprise, surprise!)

Am attempting to rescue a mama cat and her 4 kittens. The animal control lady in Needham is a sweetheart and she gave me some traps to catch em with and will take them to spay/neuter for free since I volunteered to keep them and try to tame the kittens (i know - I AM crazy, but you all already know THAT!). I cleaned out my enire pantry and am trying to find space elsewhere for everything that was stored in there. At some point, my Dad must've taken the pantry door off and used it for some other project (they were all "recyclers" before it was "cool"), I think it may've been our picnic table top. Anyway, I needed

a door so I rummaged around in the cellar and found the original door for the screened in porch which fit and now I gotta mount it. Oh-Oh! I'm not good with power tools, but will try out my cordless drill. If you have any tips or suggestions let me know.

more later... I just wanted to see how you all are and wish you all a FABULOUS 4th!!!!

God bless America, God bless our Vets and all our Armed Forces, and God bless all you M1 patriots!!

:heartpump::14_1_106:

mary ann

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latest photo of Rocky Walt's Daughter 3 6,008 07-22-2012, 09:44 PM
Last Post: chambers