Happy 4th to all

Happy Independence Day

Many thanks to all who served our great country, from WWII vets through everyone who is serving today. You have helped keep this GREAT country alive and kicking and a testament to our forefathers. Thank YOU!

My wish is for all to have a relaxing and enjoyable 4th of July weekend with your family and friends. God bless everyone!

Don't let the politicians on either side, try and change us into something we are not. Let's keep the dream of a UNITED STATES, just as our forefather's envisioned it, with liberty and justice for all. IN GOD WE STILL TRUST!

Can I hear a few amens my brothers and sisters!

:happybirthday2: America!

:usa::smwave::36_15_54::14_1_106::14_1_104::14_1_107v::14_2_107:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Amen! :14_1_104:

Thank you Larry!

I also want to thank all the proud sons and daughters (and various other offspring), of our dear and cherished vets, for keeping the history alive via this site and others. Thanks to all who actively participate in this endeavor.

Many thanks and tons of encouragement to the TEA PARTY and all who wish to become active in the TEA PARTY. This is still our country and we cannot be idle and let those whose only ambitions are to line their pockets with money and tell us everything is okay.

Here's to a new flock of politicians who really want to SERVE our country. Here's to the new breed who still believe in 1776! Here's to those who don't care if they are re-elected, but simply want to do what's right.

Marion J Chard

YOU GOT MINE ALSO------AMEN THAT IS. We,(Color Guard) will be a little busy that day.

Bless you Rocky for the colors!

:14_1_107v:

Marion J Chard

Celebrating with you the freedom of your country !!

Happy Independence Day !!

Vee :26_6_7:

BEST WISHES TO ALL ACROSS THE POND FOR THE 4TH JULY FROM THE UK.

Colin. :14_1_107v:

Thanks for that. Some may disagree, but I think our Little "disagreement" on the past worked out to the betterment of the whole world.

Maj Todd O. USMC, Retired
Grandson of LTC John O'Brien

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and a Happy New Year Walt's Daughter 11 10,319 12-30-2012, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter