Mother of Normandy

Dear friends,

My movie, Mother of Normandy- The Story of Simone Renaud was one of the forty selected for the upcoming GI Film Festival, May 12-16 at the Carnegie Institution in Washington, DC. I’d like to personally invite you to come and check it out. My film will be shown on Saturday May 15th at 2pm. With narration by Leslie Caron as the voice of Simone Renaud.

Below is the youtube link to watch the film trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8YFdtTqkPA (3 minute version)

(6 minute version)

Website www.motherofnormandy.com

>

> In addition to catching my film, you can enjoy lots of other great movies that honor the successes and sacrifices of the American Armed Forces. There are panel discussions, a Filmmaker Boot Camp, and red carpet events where notable names from the military, Congress, and Hollywood mingle. Guests to include: Justice Alito, Glenn Close, Gary Sinise, and Ricky Schroder. The festival is fun, unique, and helps tell the important stories of our men and women in uniform through the medium of film.

To purchase your tickets go to www.gifilmfestival.com. I would appreciate it if you would pass on the word to anyone you know who might be interested.

Thanks for your support....I hope to see you at the 2010 GI Film Festival!

Doug Stebleton

Producer/Director

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

This was also in the letter...

JUST FOR YOUR INFO AND HISTORY, my fathers film Robert Murphy, 82ND Airborne - 505 PIR will be on May 18th, as well, showing in Boston. Any persons are welcome to go to the Ancient and Honorable Artillery Co. Armory located at Fanuel Hall...Time ?? 1 0r 2:00 ish,.... pls go to the website of the Ancients for more info.. = www.ahac.us.com

Thank you all,

Dion Murphy

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Beautiful movie very moving !! What an amazing woman !

Vee