Pearl Harbor Day !

I cry for all of the men that were trapped aboard the U.S.S. Arizona. I would pay respect to all of the fallen men women and civilians that were killed on December 7th, 1941.

God bless RIP HEROES From France

Love Love USA

Vee

I would like to link to previous posts on our forum, since there is a lot of good stuff out there. Thanks Vee for starting this, this morning.

http://www.6thcorpscombatengineers.com/eng...hl=Pearl+Harbor

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

The annual Pearl Harbor Survivors Association remembrance gathering will be this coming Monday, Dec. 7, at the Sylvester Powell Center on Martway in Mission. Starts at 11:15, ends at 1:15pm. If you can, come and meet the 4 KC survivors on the 68th anniversary of that fateful day.

A moment of silence will be observed at 11:55am, the time in KC when the sneak attack occurred; Mayor McConwell will declare a proclamation; and the SM North ROTC will present the Colors.

God Bless America.

Gary W. Swanson

Marion J Chard

The annual Pearl Harbor Survivors Association remembrance gathering will be this coming Monday, Dec. 7, at the Sylvester Powell Center on Martway in Mission. Starts at 11:15, ends at 1:15pm. If you can, come and meet the 4 KC survivors on the 68th anniversary of that fateful day.

A moment of silence will be observed at 11:55am, the time in KC when the sneak attack occurred; Mayor McConwell will declare a proclamation; and the SM North ROTC will present the Colors.

God Bless America.

Gary W. Swanson

M-1 There wll be three of us going to this. A Navy man,an Army man,(Pacific) and me. I will

try and get a pic of the 4 survivors. rocky

To all you Veterans: Remember this day is "Pearl Harbour day"! I was 12 years old when Pearl went to war and I have remembered it every year since. When we go, I wonder how many will remember this day, 68 years ago! Not many I'll bet!!

Jack Reissman 430th Engineers Pittsburgh, Pa.

----------------------------

Thanks Jack.

just another day to many

the last day for a few

chucktoo

I merged the above post with this with the topic we already started this morning. Now everything is all in one place.
Marion J Chard

Go tell the Spartans, thou who passest by,

That here, obedient to their laws, we lie.

My humble respects to the men who fought to save the world from tyranny. Also, my respects to all of those who sacrificed for the cause regardless of their proximity to the front lines. I swear I will do everything in my power to ensure as many people as I can do not forget.

Maj Todd O. USMC, Retired
Grandson of LTC John O'Brien

I merged the above post with this with the topic we already started this morning. Now everything is all in one place.

Just got back from the Pearl Harbor meeting. Talked to the 4 survivors AND I TOOK THEIR PICS.

I have some more to take to finish the roll M-1 when i do it I will sent you a pic of the four,(4).

Quite interesting the stories they told. rocky

Just got back from the Pearl Harbor meeting. Talked to the 4 survivors AND I TOOK THEIR PICS.

I have some more to take to finish the roll M-1 when i do it I will sent you a pic of the four,(4).

Quite interesting the stories they told. rocky

Glad somebody remembered --- not one word on the radio today and I have had it on since 7 AM this morning. Local news station was busy talking football(which is my favorite sport but.......)!! Maybe 67 years was too long for them to recall it.

Top/Sgtleo :14_1_107v::14_1_107v:

Wow, I actually found a ton of programming today. They had Pearl Harbor on four cable stations and it ran all day. Plus Fox News covered it too.
Marion J Chard

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Twilight for Pearl Harbor Survivors Walt's Daughter 0 2,490 12-07-2018, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor closed indefinitely Walt's Daughter 1 2,746 05-28-2018, 05:41 PM
Last Post: CaptO
  Pearl Harbor 75 years CaptO 2 5,483 12-09-2016, 03:28 PM
Last Post: CaptO
  The Attack On Pearl Harbor - December 7, 1941 sixgun 7 7,318 12-08-2014, 09:55 AM
  Remember Pearl Harbor sixgun 3 4,150 12-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Clementine
  Where were you or your family? - Pearl Harbor civilwargal 12 10,976 07-01-2009, 01:29 PM
Last Post: civilwargal
  We Remember Pearl Harbor Day! Walt's Daughter 12 12,123 12-07-2008, 10:27 AM
  Pearl Harbor Day Walt's Daughter 0 110,243 12-06-2004, 11:00 PM