Great Time to buy WWII Documentaries!

I know there are a few of us here that love to collect DVDS about WWII, and now is a GREAT time to add to your own collection or to buy them as Christmas gifts. The History Channel store is offering some big discounts now, but you can do much better by going through Amazon.com IMHO. I was able to get a 5-DVD set (brand new) of "The Color of War" this week for only $17.98! That's less than half the normal price for this set! There are other 'must have' sets on sale now including 'The World At War' and Band of Brothers, just to name two personal favorites of mine. Just wanted to pass this along for anyone who might be interested...I'm not on a commision :lol:

Jim,

Can you tell me if this is the good DVD'S ?

http://www.amazon.com/History-Channel-Pres...r/dp/B000CRR33I

http://www.amazon.fr/World-At-War-Complete...824&sr=1-12

vee ;)

Hello Vee!

The two sets you picked are both excellent, but don't pay Amazon.com prices. If you have a DVD player capable of playing All Regions (and I believe you do) you can get best prices from the other Sellers. I paid only $17.99 for my Color of War...Amazon wants $49.00 for same set!

If you would like, you may select which titles you want to buy and email me with your list. I would be happy to order them for you at best prices available and then send them to you in one parcel. Besides the two you listed:

Color of War and The World at War I would like to suggest one other that is one of the very best that deals with the war in Europe. It's called:

Embedded '45...shooting war in Germany.

Hello Jim ,

I'd be very happy !! But I would not like to annoy you !!

Thanks your kindness !!

Vee ;)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WWII DOCUMENTARIES ON DVD afc7883 75 82,175 07-18-2009, 03:47 AM
Last Post: Dogdaddy
  Great source for flicks Walt's Daughter 4 5,435 04-25-2007, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter