Anniversary of D-Day

Like every year I will go to Colleville sur mer cemetery the june 5,6,7 for anniversary of the D-Day. I flowered the graves of my 13 soldiers which I have adopted . If someone want that I puts flowers and to take a picture a special grave precise just tell me and I'll try to make it . And If someone needs something , of Pictures of a precise place of Normandy just tell me and I try to make it .

Vee

Like every year I will go to Colleville sur mer cemetery the june 5,6,7 for anniversary of the D-Day. I flowered the graves of my 13 soldiers which I have adopted . If someone want that I puts flowers and to take a picture a special grave precise just tell me and I'll try to make it . And If someone needs something , of Pictures of a precise place of Normandy just tell me and I try to make it .

Vee

GOD LOVE YA VEE :angel13:

When you stand before HIM, you will receive so many wings,,,, you won't be able to fly. -o-

Vee,

I wish I could be there with you, holding your camera bag!!! I hope that you have wonderful weather!

Darlene

I don't know if you've heard this before but President Obama will visit the cemetery during the ceremonies. Will be busy and a lot of security so you'll have to be there in time with the flowers Vee.

Thank you for your devotion Vee.

Frank

I would love to be able to attend this ceremony just one time. Vee, you are the Greatest!

I'd love to go, too. Keep up the good work, Vee. I know you don't do this for recognition, but it feels nice to be appreciated. The world needs more people like you who care about these fellows and what they've accomplished and sacrificed.

AMEN! Dear Vee, have a wonderful time. I know you will. Yes, I hope the weather cooperates too. God bless you for your dedication.

Much love,

M1

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

i am in normandy to for the first time :bluejumper:

on june the 6th in st mere eglise in the church a mass for bill tucker 82 airborne vetran

they ask me to play echotaps with some other bugler on his funeral !

thats for me a great honnor to may do that !

pictures will be follow

best regards bas timmers

What an honor Bas. I look forward to seeing your photos too!!

In 2004 CNN was showing the start of the 60th anniversary rememberance. The Brits were lined up at Pegasus Bridge and then they started showing the coverage of Reagans passing. I hope they will show some of this years programs.

I will not go to the cemetery this time. Only because of a thight time-schedule. I think we will lose to much time with visiting it when the President is there. Maybe I will visit the cemterey again next time. I hope you'll be able to do your duty Vee :26_12_4:

Frank

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anniversary of Operation Dragoon - Aug 15, 1944 Walt's Daughter 3 5,718 08-19-2019, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  Remembering the 75th Anniversary of D-Day Normandy Walt's Daughter 3 5,612 06-06-2019, 06:26 PM
Last Post: buk2112
  the 70th anniversary of the Battle of Iwo Jima sixgun 3 4,530 02-24-2015, 07:09 PM
  Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of the Jeep Walt's Daughter 0 2,773 06-28-2011, 10:39 AM
  Anniversary D-Day 2011 sixgun 7 6,392 06-26-2011, 09:15 PM
  Anniversary D-Day 2010 sixgun 10 8,557 06-17-2010, 09:26 AM
Last Post: verow
  66th Anniversary Normandy images Walt's Daughter 0 2,061 06-16-2010, 12:26 PM
  VE-Day 65th Anniversary Secretary Gates to be Keynote Speaker Walt's Daughter 0 2,062 04-22-2010, 10:50 AM
  Anniversary of the Katyn Forest Massacre Walt's Daughter 0 2,110 04-13-2010, 09:36 AM
  RECOGNIZING - ANNIVERSARY OF THE BATTLE OF THE BULGE Walt's Daughter 9 8,934 12-18-2009, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Frank Gubbels