SSgt Roy L. Booher - WE DID IT!!! - We found him

Thank you all for your kind replies.

To Vee: There is a convoy before the inauguration. That convoy will start around 3 PM. I can't give you exact details because the veterans will come around that time. There is also a fly-over from a P-51 Mustang. If you'll come you'll have to park your car in a field. That field is between the monument and our village. That place is called "Onderschey" as you can see on the Google Earth map on our website. You'll have to park your car in that large field. I think the best option for you is to drive towards Maastricht, Then you'll have to leave the highway and follow the road towards Cadier en Keer / Margraten. (You'll pass the American cemetery). Drive through Margraten and you'll see the signs with Noorbeek. It's about 10 minutes from Margraten. Come early because we expect a lot of visitors. There is some room in our village to drink and eat. I don't know how well they can speak French. I don't speak French, sorry. :withstupid:

Regards,

Frank

Messages In This Thread
SSgt Roy L. Booher - WE DID IT!!! - We found him - by Frank Gubbels - 09-10-2008, 05:51 PM
SSgt Roy L. Booher - WE DID IT!!! - We found him - by Frank Gubbels - 09-02-2009, 12:11 PM