SSgt Roy L. Booher - WE DID IT!!! - We found him

Fascinating story Frank! Trust me; I LOVE DETAILS! LOL! So never hesitate to include.

Research is like that; two steps forward, one step back. Some days it feels as it's coming all together. Then the next day you get conflicting information and it sends your head into a spin.

Here's to both men, and to your dedication to bring this to light. You will go far as an historian, because you care about detail and ALL the facts. I wish more people were like you.

Once again - :drinkin:

Sometimes it feels like one step forward 3 steps back and the you make 4 steps forward. Never be sure about a thing untill you've got your 100%. That's the main lesson. We are creating a new website (which includes our now and then website) about the liberation of our village and more World War 2 related things. Unfortunately we don't have an English site yet but it will come as soon as our Dutch site is finished.

Liberation of Noorbeek

There isn't much on it now but there will be shown some interesting and surprising things on it very soon.

Messages In This Thread
SSgt Roy L. Booher - WE DID IT!!! - We found him - by Frank Gubbels - 09-10-2008, 05:51 PM
SSgt Roy L. Booher - WE DID IT!!! - We found him - by Frank Gubbels - 09-11-2008, 12:42 PM