Do I have to introduce myself ?

Hello Marion and friends. I don't remember if I have exchanged messages on the forum in the past,. I was connected indeed but at a time I had trouble with my PC, and had lots my user name. Glad to be in touch with you again Marion, best regards to you and to all the friends. and till soon.

post-257-1218357441_thumb.jpg

Attached Files
.jpg   100139026_S.jpg (Size: 5.08 KB / Downloads: 0)

I spent several hours yesterday reviewing all the posts to "intoduce your self"all the way back to Jan 05 .I found it to be most interesting to read the messages from so many members for whom I had seen other posts.

Many times,especially in the earlier posts , I saw references to WBG site or forum .I intended to bookmark the site and go back to it . Now, I have lost the reference to the site address .

Will someone please give me a link to this forum and tell me something about it ? I have tried to search it on Google and this site with no results . I could go back through all the posts to "introduce yourself".

Thanks,

ColBill

Welcome back. Take a look around and stay in ouch with us Sir.

Respectfully,

Frank

Welcome back, Sir.

:armata_PDT_37:

Erwin

Hello there and welcome back!

Brooke

A big warm welcome Steve. So very, very nice to have you here. Sorry you had to go through all the computer problems, but it would appear we all have to pay our cyber dues from time to time. :pdt12:

I know ALL of us look forward to talking with you. :pdt34:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Welcome back. Take a look around and stay in ouch with us Sir.

Respectfully,

Frank

Thanks Franck for welcoming a Belgian on this forum. I have to discover how it works.I am like a baby doing his first steps.I will do my best to get in touch with the new friends. Best regards.

WELCOME, "STEVE--20',' 20 IS EASIER JUST ADD ALL THOSE NUMBERS.

JUST JUMP IN EVERY CHANCE YOU GET. ROCKY---- :armata_PDT_37:

A big warm welcome Steve. So very, very nice to have you here. Sorry you had to go through all the computer problems, but it would appear we all have to pay our cyber dues from time to time. :pdt12:

I know ALL of us look forward to talking with you. :pdt34:

Hello Marion,

Thanks Marion for the warm welcome. As you the computer is like the tong of Esope the best and the worst of thing. But this time I will do my best to exchange messages,and perform my English.I would like to know how to place an avatar.Things might be worse, but you will tell me.With warm regards.

Welcome back, Sir.

:armata_PDT_37:

Erwin

Thanks Erwin for welcoming a stranger from a small land of Europe. A small land indeed, "separate" by languages,but not unknown by Americans who came oversea to liberate people from the boots of the Nazis. As I see, you are honoring the 7O4th Tank Destroyer Battalion, which was under the command of Dan C. Alanis, a dear friend, I met in Bastogne, at the occasion of the dedication of Fortin Boggess, to celebrate the 40th of the BOB. Another dear friend Charly P. Boggess, who died 6 months later. I remain in touch with his former wife Gay Hilbert. After 52 years of divorce she remarried her first husband Henry Parkinson. Never to late as you can see, to make one step in the past... Best regards Erwin. Till soon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted To Introduce Myself crsjnsn 9 8,641 09-01-2006, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Parnell-H
  Introduce yourself twobisquit 1 107,201 01-11-2005, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter