Nazi-hunter says he's closing in on 'Dr. Death'

There was an article in either World War II or Word War II History magazine that discussed the complicity of the Wehrmacht in many war crimes - mostly on the Eastern Front. The care of the millions of Russian prisoners was put in the hands of the Wehrmacht and as a matter policy a large percentage of them died of neglect or mistreatment. Not to mention any aid in the deportation of Jews and others to concentration camps. In the west, there weren’t quite the same atrocities, but several widely known instances certainly indicate the fact that it happened there too. If I find the article, I will scan and post it. There is also another article I've read another article written by a Chinese medical researcher about Unit 731. It's a good thing the Japanese and Germans were separated by a huge amount of land. I can't imagine if these two could put their evil minds and industry together.

Maj Todd O. USMC, Retired
Grandson of LTC John O'Brien

Messages In This Thread
Nazi-hunter says he's closing in on 'Dr. Death' - by CaptO - 07-28-2008, 10:09 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tariq Aziz sentenced to death Walt's Daughter 0 2,759 10-26-2010, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  U.S. Forces in Iraq Pay Tribute to Bataan Death March Victims Walt's Daughter 1 3,990 05-12-2009, 10:17 AM
Last Post: roque_riojas
  WWII Vet Freezes to Death in His Own Home arve 2 4,591 01-27-2009, 06:58 PM
Last Post: roque_riojas