A VIEW FROM AFAR..!!

post-256-1203029810_thumb.jpg

Attached Files
.jpg   TOP.jpg (Size: 434.24 KB / Downloads: 0)

Funny funny!

I'm voting in the Texas Primary (absentee). As McCain is a foregone conclusion I may vote for Alan Keyes.

PS I love the graphic of the candidates at the bottom of your paper!

Maj Todd O. USMC, Retired
Grandson of LTC John O'Brien

very funny Moose! :D

Capt O - I'd definately vote for Alan Keyes ! He's a real Constitutionalist and a Declarationalist as well. It stinks that we have these poor choices.

Here's another "current event" (God help us!): Joe Biden rushed through the "Global Poverty Act" & it passed yesterday. It commits the US to spending .7% of our gross national product on Foreign Aid - $854 Billion over and above what we spend now. It hooks us into the "United Nations Millenium Summit" and among other things - it commits us to ban small arms & weapons and ratify the Kyoto Protocol. The key word here is "Global". There is no committment to helping our nation's poor. Be afraid, be VERY afraid whenever you hear "Global". :o:(:unsure:

mary ann

I sent in my vote for Alan today!

Maj Todd O. USMC, Retired
Grandson of LTC John O'Brien

If I understand it right, the Global Poverty Act was O'Bamas' gift to the world. Since he refuses to wear our flag on his lapel maybe a UN flag would befit him. I used to love politics. :banghead:

Chris

Me-- I am going with the EX POW,combat fighter pilot. Rocky :machinegun:

I'm with you Rocky. I like the tough pilot /vet side of McCaain but he carries alot of baggage from the Senate. What has gone wrong with America when our only choice for president is between 3 Senators??? This gives new meaning to the phrase "lesser of two evils". <_<

Chris

ROGER--ROGER--CHRIS ROCKY

I HAVE BEEN FORCED TO VOTE FOR THE LESSOR EVIL SINCE REGAN. WHAT A PITY WE HAVE COME TO THIS.

I HEAR YOU ON "GLOBAL" . IT SHOULD SCARE ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN.

PARKER

Chris, Rocky, and Parker,

I'll vote for"Mac", but not with a great deal of enthusiasm. God in heaven help us (and I mean that LITERALLY) if Obama wins. It's terrifying that so many people seem to be taken in by all his empty rhetoric, hiding his liberal leftist beliefs. The whole "rock star" garbage, with people swooning at his campaign appearances scares the "bleep" out of me. If our country has dumbed down to such a point that we vote for someone just because he tells us nice sounding lies and the media propagandists sing his praises - we are in DEEP trouble!

:o

mary ann