Chatting with a member of the 1251st

I'm reading an excellent book called "11 Days In December Christmas at the Bulge" by Stanley Weintraub. (Just thought I'd mention that since we're talking about the Bulge). Its not a heavy technical book with lots of flank movements, but really gives you an idea of what both sides felt about the battle, and also the fact it occured during Christmas. I'm passing it on to a friend's father who was at the Bulge after I'm done.

Heck if my research had gone easily, I would have never met all you folks or chatted with the guy that was in my fathers unit. It is interesting that when I think I've made gains, I find there is so much more that I dont know.

Marion, wine and DVD's at your store? This sounds like one stop shopping for a weekend. If you were down south, you would also carry bait, like the video store near my friends house in Tenn had.

Erwin, if I see a man in the yard wearing bunny ears standing in my yard anytime soon, I'll toss a blanket out to you, because you'll freeze :armata_PDT_23:

Messages In This Thread
Chatting with a member of the 1251st - by civilwargal - 12-05-2007, 09:01 PM
Chatting with a member of the 1251st - by civilwargal - 12-26-2007, 09:12 PM
Chatting with a member of the 1251st - by wjmitc - 02-17-2009, 09:56 PM
Chatting with a member of the 1251st - by kc7451 - 02-07-2012, 09:53 PM