Looking for Larry Parker

It's been a while since I have visited this forum. I am looking for Larry Parker. I would like to send a PM but I really couldn't find him.

Frank

Hey Frank, good to see ya back. Sorry you had such a hard time finding us again. Glad you sent me a PM from WBG this morning. I completely forgot about that fact that our forum address has changed. Wonder how many other lost us too.

Hey make sure to sign up for our newsletter so you stay on top of the latest.

http://www.6thcorpscombatengineers.com/newsletteremail.htm

I am sending you Larry's email in a PM this morning. Happy to put you back in touch.

Smiles,

M

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Received the mail Marion.

Thanks for helping me.

Frank

Marion and all 6th Corps,

I have been out of action for awhile. I miss reading what everyone is having to say but duty calls so to speak. Thank you Marion for re-connecting Frank and I. He is such a nice guy. Must run again but I will check in every chance I get.

I did get to read most of what you have written Marion. Well done!!!! and thank you for your dedication.

Parker

Larry:

Nice to see and hear from you again. Glad I could hook the two of you up once again. We look forward to hearing from you in the near future. My best to you and yours. Remember, you are never a stranger here, no matter how long your absence. :wub:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"