Holy Cow! The latest Scoop!

Wow, just received the latest issue of THE SCOOP, from Max Jonah of the 48th. I met Max at the 1108th Reunion (1108th which consisted of the 48th and 235 Bns). Max does LEG work for the group and prints a very good newsletter a few times a year. This one is a DOOZY and is really fat.

Al Kincer and Max gave me a HUGE welcome, and a big section is dedicated to "moi" and my book. Thank you boys!! :pdt34::pdt34:

Max and I are trying to get out my questioneer to all the guys in the hopes that they will be able to contribute material for the book. Max even included a copy of my Intro chapter within the newsletter too. Many thanks for all your help and the very warm welcome once again. :wub::wub:

It's nice to be associated with such a great group of men and their families. I am honored to be considered ONE OF YOU! :pdt34:

My hope is to be able to copy THE SCOOP in the near future and include it on their page on the main site.

Thanks Al and Max!

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The next Scoop - 1108th Engineeer's Newsletter Walt's Daughter 0 2,191 04-27-2007, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter