Sarge won't be here

Glad you stopped in to elaborate. Thanks. Yes, totally understandable. You gotta do what you gotta do. Heck I've had to make some decisions over the last year or two and some things got trimmed and other things completely cut from my life.

This year I am letting go all of my web clients except for my daughter and the community sites I take care of. Namely our market and the local private community, Forest Lake. I don't have the time to dedicate to web designing and hosting and all the tech support it entails. Too much for me and if I can't give 100 percent to my clients anymore, then it's not fair to them. When I made this decision, I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.

On occasion I will still work Windows XP machines, but, and this is the big IF, only when I FEEL like it. I took down my advertising for my Computer Consultant business, so I don't have that hanging over my head anymore either. Now I create Power Point slides for local who need slides created for insertion on the local cable TV channel, etc., but I can do that when I have time. It's more of a leisurely thing. In other words, no high pressure stuff.

Running a store full time, having a family and working on my WWII stuff is my top priority. I just can't do it all anymore and had to redefine my priorities. My book will get a lot of priority this year. It's very important to me and to my vets. Time is of the essence.

That's why I am asking for more help this year with the site. That is the reason I am asking folks to post whatever they can and not asking me to do it. Sorry but I am not retired and have more on my plate that most could handle in a lifetime! ;)

But this isn't about me, but you, but I wanted to give you a feel so you could see how I could appreciate your decision.

Hugs,

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Messages In This Thread
Sarge won't be here - by Walt's Daughter - 02-06-2007, 09:19 PM
Sarge won't be here - by rennog - 02-06-2007, 10:31 PM
Sarge won't be here - by chambers - 02-06-2007, 11:41 PM
Sarge won't be here - by Sgtleo - 02-07-2007, 04:02 PM
Sarge won't be here - by Walt's Daughter - 02-07-2007, 04:32 PM
Sarge won't be here - by chambers - 02-07-2007, 09:43 PM