Hi one and All. Some of you know me already, like Bader40, and Waltsdaughter, just wanted to say Hi, and good work on the site Marion.

I'll be popping in from time to time, and don't forget our other site Bader40 B)

Yeah, now we need a trip down to the pub. I'll buy the first round. :drinkin: Barry, it is so nice to see you here. A hearty welcome from VI Corps and Company.

If the name sounds familiar, Barry is one of the moderators of the Dick Winters Forum. I'm always over there bugging them and now they have to pay me back. :wacko::lol:

Looking forward to your posts and hope you will feel at home here too. :glasses2:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Hi one and All. Some of you know me already, like Bader40, and Waltsdaughter, just wanted to say Hi, and good work on the site Marion.

I'll be popping in from time to time, and don't forget our other site Bader40 B)

Don't forget the salute Private. :lol:

I have just got a new PC ( the last one was a real relic and it has taken me a while to get it running right), i hope that neither yourself or Marion think that i have been neglecting my duty. :o

Did I hear a "sir"? :lol: Ya, I was beginning to think you went A.W.O.L!!! :zelda: I am glad you are back. Hey, we missed ya, really!

It's fun to get a new :puter: , but then you have to play around with it and get everything setup to your liking.

Hey isn't it nice to see more people joining? We now have 41! Hip-hip-hooray. Boy, the bar tab is really going to get expensive now. :drinkin:

Take care!

Marion J Chard

I have not posted for so long? anyway it's nice to know that i wasn't forgotton.

41 members eh, keep up the great work we will soon reach our half century. :clappin:

Hold on a minute, we're closer than you think...Barry is number 47. :clappin::clappin:

Hi Marion, Poulter and Bader!I'm very glad to see you here!!How are you?

Salute to the other members!

Something about me..once upon a time,one musician from Serbia heard something abot petition for Major Dick Winters and CMOH,he signed this petition and entered in the World of great people, and site like this!And, here i am!

I must say this site is real Encyclopedia about WWII and this site is GREAT!!

Regards :clappin: Misha

Welcome Misha, i'm sure, like me, that you will find that both forums are great in their own special way.

Come back soon, there is plenty on offer here and marion is always adding/improving the site (bless her cotton socks :D )

Misha, it is a real joy having you here. I would personally like to thank you for contributing to our music selections. I know I can speak for many people who visit our site and say how much we all love the music you gave us. :D

Welcome and I hope you'll stay around. Always glad to have another great member.

Marion J Chard

Come back soon, there is plenty on offer here and marion is always adding/improving the site (bless her cotton socks  )

Thanks for saying what you did. That was very sweet. And by the way I do wear cotton socks. :lol::lol::lol:

Marion J Chard

Hi one and All.  Some of you know me already, like Bader40, and Waltsdaughter, just wanted to say Hi, and good work on the site Marion.

Don't forget the salute Private. :lol:

I have just got a new PC ( the last one was a real relic and it has taken me a while to get it running right), i hope that neither yourself or Marion think that i have been neglecting my duty. :o

To use those immortal words of Corporal Jones, "I'm Saluting you know Sir"

This site is a real gold mine, Marion you should feel very proud of all that you have done here. :drinkin:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie Derreck.Jett 6 8,013 08-05-2009, 09:49 PM
Last Post: SonofaMP
  Newbie! stelric 3 5,195 09-22-2008, 09:06 AM
Last Post: roque_riojas
  540th Newbie lt pwf dcm 4 5,005 07-31-2006, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  How Newbie can you be? kfitch 9 11,522 01-19-2006, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Jiggersfromsphilly
  greetings from a Tennessee newbie peabody 4 6,056 12-25-2005, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Frank Gubbels