Remembering 9-11

I just had to share this with all my friends. Here is a very special way to remember 911. My cousin just sent this to me. Her mother, just passed away a couple of weeks ago and so this will have an extra special place in her heart and ours. So here's to all who perished that day, and here's to my Aunt Mary Ann. I will miss you too. :pal::heartpump:

Congrats cousin!!! I love you!!! :heartpump::heartpump:

HI,

I just had my 1st rehearsal for the Mozart Requiem and "Oh my God", it's going to be breathtakingly gorgeous.

I didn't go to last week's rehearsal cause I wasn't feeling up to it. I'm still incredibly exhausted as well as prone to crying on the smallest cue. And I was actually thinking of backing out of the concert all together - I was afraid I wouldn't be able to hold it together. When I talked to Georga about it, she said "but think of the incredible honor for your Mom if you sing your performance for her!"

So - I AM singing on Sept 11 (12:30) at Carnegie Hall and my performance will be dedicated to Mom and I am excited about it instead of trepidatious.

PRESS RELEASE

JUILLIARD AND CARNEGIE HALL PRESENT MOZART’S REQUIEM, IN REMEMBRANCE OF 9/11

The Juilliard School and Carnegie Hall present a community sing of Mozart’s Requiem, K. 626, in remembrance of 9/11, on Monday, September 11 at 12:30 PM in the Isaac Stern Auditorium at Carnegie Hall. Conductor Judith Clurman leads the Juilliard Orchestra and the Juilliard Choral Union and members of the community. Scores will be provided free of charge to all attendees. This special event, commemorating the 5th anniversary of 9/11, has been generously sponsored by The New York Mets.

The obit for my aunt...

http://www.webfh.com/fh/obituaries/obituar...291&fh_id=10690

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Messages In This Thread
Remembering 9-11 - by Walt's Daughter - 09-04-2006, 10:52 AM
Remembering 9-11 - by Walt's Daughter - 09-04-2006, 12:41 PM
Remembering 9-11 - by Walt's Daughter - 09-05-2006, 12:08 AM
Remembering 9-11 - by Walt's Daughter - 09-06-2006, 09:01 AM
Remembering 9-11 - by Custermen - 09-08-2006, 09:35 AM