Another new guy

I'm so glad I stumbled across this site. As I've been browsing through the forums I feel humbled to be in the same place (cyber-place) as so many great veterans who have done so much for all of us.

To see your words and have a chance to just say hello to you all is a tremendous honor.

Thank you for all you've done. We truly owe you a debt that can never be paid.

I'd like to thank the person or persons who started this site. Places like this, which provide a universal "watering hole" for everyone to read about or even interact with the veterans who made so much history are truly the internet at its best.

Thanks.

Welcome. It's nice to meet you and I am also glad that you stumbled upon our site. My name is Marion and I am the proud daughter of a WWII vet, now deceased. This site was created by me and is dedicated to my father Walter, a 540th Combat Engineer and his fellow engineers.

As you've seen already, I warmly welcome ALL vets, and encourage their contributions, for they are the ones who truly MAKE THIS SITE WHAT IT IS! :pdt20:

Thanks for dropping by. I hope you will become a frequent contributor.

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

PARKER-216,; WELCOME ABOARD. I HOPE AND I KNOW YOU WILL ENJOY THIS

FORUM. WE ALL KINDA LIKE TO RELATE A THING OR TWO ABOUT WW II..

I HAVE THE DISTINCT PLEASURE OF KNOWING OUR MODERATOR AND OWNER,

MARION. SHE IS TRULY ONE IN A MILLION. ME I AM JUST AN OLD DOGFACE

OF WW II. ROQUE J RIOJAS.

I was around the areas of No. Africa and Italy,sightseeing. Sometimes it got kinda noisy.