Prayer request from Rocky's granddaughter

PRAYER REQUEST

According to the weather reports, it is 122 degrees in Iraq right now - and the low will be 111! Our troops need our prayers for strength, endurance, and safety. If it be God's will, give these men and women the strength they need to prevail.

soldierpraying.jpg

"Dear Father in Heaven, Holy is your name, we come to you in Jesus name, petitioning for your grace upon the troops that are in Iraq. We ask that you keep them in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Please help them to make it thru the weather extremes. We pray also that you will give each leader wisdom. Lead them not into temptation but deliver them from evil. Please heal the broken hearted and encoura ge the down cast. Please bring this war to a quick resolve. I ask this in the name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior. Amen."

Prayer Request: When you receive this, please stop for a moment and say a prayer for our troops around the world.

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

AMEN!!

To bad the picture didn't show. Rocky, My Granddaughter lives in the suburb

of Atlanta, she was thinking of her brother my Grandson Matthew, was a

Marine,after Desert Storm.

Your request has been granted. I found the photo on the internet and copied it to our server. -_-

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Your request has been granted. I found the photo on the internet and copied it to our server. -_-

Thank you so very much. I do hope ALL our freinds on this forum read it.

Marion you ARE No.1!! Rocky :wub::wub::wub::pdt34:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Military Prayer for ALL the troops Walt's Daughter 0 2,543 11-18-2007, 02:39 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  Request from chaplain in Iraq Walt's Daughter 6 118,215 03-05-2005, 08:56 PM
Last Post: texas38