Memoribilia and Collectibles

Hi Rocky!

I'm so glad you like the cup..I couldn't believe it when I saw that on ebay, with your correct unit and everything! Just knew you needed to have it. I think it's the correct size for a double (or triple) shot of your favorite beverage ;) I salute you and all the other "Red Bulls"! (I am reading Homer's book now!)

Your friend,

Jim :woof:

post-36-1161645062_thumb.jpg

Attached Files
.jpg   August18thA116.jpg (Size: 61.26 KB / Downloads: 0)

and a picture of the other side of Rocky's new cup. These were made in Italy during and after the war, as a momento to the 34th "Red Bulls". :pdt34:

post-36-1161645205_thumb.jpg

Attached Files
.jpg   August18thA113.jpg (Size: 61.88 KB / Downloads: 0)

:woof: Daddy:

I told you he would love them. I am so glad that you did this. You are one hell of a nice person and it's my pleasure and honor to know you and have you for a friend.

:pdt34:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

:pdt34::pdt34:

Dogdaddy:-

The cream always rises to the top of the bottle.

That's a class act that would be hard to follow.

Well done, my freind

Sgtleo :clappin::clappin:

It's not hard at all to do something nice for nice people like Rocky, and all you WWII guys (and gals) here are pretty special to me. This is still a small enough group that it feels like family, and I care about all of you. :pdt34:

It's not hard at all to do something nice for nice people like Rocky, and all you WWII guys (and gals) here are pretty special to me. This is still a small enough group that it feels like family, and I care about all of you. :pdt34:

Jim, I put my wife's picture inside the cup and she is smiling. God Bless you all,especialy Maid Marion, I got a hunch she had her finger in the pie. Rocky

Hi Rocky!

I'm so glad you like the cup..I couldn't believe it when I saw that on ebay, with your correct unit and everything! Just knew you needed to have it. I think it's the correct size for a double (or triple) shot of your favorite beverage ;) I salute you and all the other "Red Bulls"! (I am reading Homer's book now!)

Your friend,

WHEN YOU READ ABOUT THE 135TH, THINK OF ME. rjr

Jim, I put my wife's picture inside the cup and she is smiling. God Bless you all,especialy Maid Marion, I got a hunch she had her finger in the pie. Rocky

Now THAT made my day!! :D

If you run across a . . . . .  size 44 Ike Jacket , just name the price including shipping....Let me know

44? I have a 40L IKE. We'll have to do some real diggin to find one.

Steve :direct:

Now THAT made my day!! :D

Jim, it's almost 8pm here and I went over to see the cup, damn it looked like she winked at me and she said "REMEMBER THE ALAMO". I'm watching the ballgame, comeon St. Louis!! Rocky