Dusty had a car accident

Oh my God. I just got home, so didn't know about Cindy's son, Dusty. The irony. Here Dusty just completes his training and is awaiting assignment, and his other brother Taylor (Tay-Tay) is in Iraq. Poor Cindy has been frantically worrying about Tay-Tay and then right under our eyes in the States this happens. Please read and say prayers. I am in tears. Cindy and family, my heart goes out to you. Dusty, stay strong and get better soon. You are God's gift to many... :(

----------

Taken from a post from Cindy on WBG's site...

I apologize for not knowing where to post this.. Dusty was in a very bad car accident tonite. He is in Intensive Care at a hospital at Ft campbell . He was getting a ride home from a Sgt and his wife who was driving I dont know a lot of details but there were fatalities I am pretty certain. It was very bad weather and there was a head on collision , so far he had to have his ear surgically rapaired , and was on his way for a ct scan etc so I am just here asking for a prayer for my little man, while I try really hard to compose myself enough to find a flight out. Unk I dont know how to do this one. There aint enoguh laundry or dishes to keep me in that other place. I want to get in my car and go , there are no damn flights until the am... I was lucky to find EB (Robert) and buckeye in the chat room and they gave me some advice about getting a flight and gave me a giggle or 2... So please if you say prayers add my little man.

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Messages In This Thread
Dusty had a car accident - by Walt's Daughter - 09-26-2005, 08:03 PM
Dusty had a car accident - by Walt's Daughter - 09-30-2005, 06:23 PM
Dusty had a car accident - by Irishmaam - 10-02-2005, 01:49 PM
Dusty had a car accident - by Walt's Daughter - 10-02-2005, 05:52 PM
Dusty had a car accident - by Walt's Daughter - 10-07-2005, 03:34 PM
Dusty had a car accident - by Irishmaam - 10-27-2005, 11:26 PM
Dusty had a car accident - by galesport - 10-28-2005, 10:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dusty's new home away from home... Walt's Daughter 1 3,730 01-12-2006, 11:42 PM
Last Post: Irishmaam
  Dusty got news... James Pickering 13 151,132 08-03-2005, 12:55 AM
Last Post: texas38